“You’re alive, that means you have infinite potential. You can do anything, make anything, dream anything. If you can change the world, the world will change. Potential.”
– Neil Gaiman
Over the past several weeks we have all been hustling to close and deliver new work. I cannot tell you how proud I am of all of the energy being put into our new client, Zimmer Biomet as well as our other clients. Each of you is delivering world-class work product for our clients and I am so excited about this next wave of Tahzoo.
As we onboard these clients and begin working together I thought it was a good time to refresh everyone on our standards for consulting. Let’s call it consulting 101.
Here are the main overarching themes:
- Perception is Reality: Be on time for meetings. You never get a second chance… This is a basic fundamental.
- We are Tahzoo, you are Tahzoo: You are representing all of us. It doesn’t matter the request, we all chip in and have each other’s backs.
- The Client’s Success is Tahzoo’s Success: Ask yourself “What can I do to make our client more successful?”
- Listen Before you Act: Don’t talk about solutions yet, first define the problem we need to solve.
- Understand the Problem: Go on the client journey together.
- Understand the Solution: Understand where the client is coming from, have an open mind.
- Take Action: Talk is cheap- do something!
- Follow Through: Your word is your promise.
- Results = Success: Show the difference you are making!
- Rinse and Repeat: The more we do this work, the better we will be.
- Everybody is a Client Manager: Build Relationships- listen for opportunity, make the most of our team.
We have to hold ourselves to high standards. There is no such thing as an undisciplined, yet a successful team.
I am proud of all of you- we’re moving in the right direction, just keep going!
Let’s go be great!