“Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.”
We are going to be a world-class Customer Experience Agency.
I get asked a lot about the strategic direction of the company. I am working on our 2017 plan which I am excited to roll out to all of you in the next month or so. In the meantime, I have been framing a set of attributes that define my vision for the company and thought it would be a good time to share them with you.
You’ll see that it is a blend of characteristics, outcomes, and extension of our values. Please take some time to review.
- We will provide leading and innovative solutions to common marketing problems
- Which means we have the capabilities and competencies expected of a leading agency
- We will be innovative and explore ways in which we can solve problems that give Tahzoo a lasting strategic advantage
- We are going to be good and trying new things experimenting with solutions or businesses failing quickly learning and trying it all over again
- We are going to be great at building businesses within our company
- We will deliver and execute our work with the highest level of caring and concern for our client
- We will always put the wellbeing and success of our client before ourselves and our profit
- To the fullest extent possible we will strive for transparency and openness in how we deal with our clients and one another
- We will be a data and metrics-driven company
- We will work hard to find the right measurements to help better inform decision making and provide clear expectations for ourselves our teams and our rewards
- We are going to work hard to ensure that we have a harmonious and pleasant work environment
- We will systematically eliminate chaos from our business
- We will over-invest in our facilities and benefits to ensure that we provide a great work experience for our employees
- We will have robust training and professional development programs for our employees
I hope this will provide you a framework for how to align within our company. We are working diligently to ensure that we deliver on this framework during the last half of the year and in 2017.
Let’s go be great!